Wednesday, April 15, 2015

TOM FORD LIPS AND BOYS COLLECTION REVIEW!

Hi Dolls,

So I went to my local Nordstrom to pick up a couple lipsticks from the Tom Ford Lips and Boys Collection. I'm so happy that I was able to get my hands on these as they are limited edition. I picked up "Rafael" a pretty deep orange color and John a deep fuchsia pink with shimmer color. See Details below:
 

                                            The beautiful black and gold packaging



                                 Rafael on the left and John on the right 

                       
John on the left and Rafael in the right

The formula on these is very creamy and the are highly pigmented.

John can be a sheer wash of color or you can build this shade.

Rafael you only need one swipe and the color is very pigmented and vibrant.

                             
                                   

I feel these were a great addition to my collection. They are were worth the money since they are limited edition.  The price is around $35 at Nordstrom and the select retailers.

XOXO,

Christina

                           






































                                        







No comments:

Post a Comment