Thursday, April 16, 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Review!

Hi Dolls,

So I finally found the Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks at their booth at Imats! My local Macys don't carry these and my only option is to order online. So when I saw these at the booth I jumped at the chance, and boy am I glad I did!  I picked up the shade Party Pink. See Details below:


The Beautiful Packaging


The brush is a doe foot applicator. It goes on very smooth and easy.

This is a swatch of the liquid lipstick.  Party pink is a very bright pink. Its really pretty and vibrant.The formula is thick and highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. The Liquid Lipstick is unscented which is nice so the smell is not overpowering. These last for a long time this will last for a hours with out having to reapply.

Here is swatch of it rubbed into my skin

I really love this liquid lipstick it is very rich and pigmented. I would totally purchase more colors.  These are available at Macy's.com and on the Anastasia Beauty website.
These retail for about $20.

XOXO,

Christina 


No comments:

Post a Comment