Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday's Wishlist!


These are a few Items I have been lusting after this week. I have had my eyes on this Josie Maran Pure Argan Oil for some time now. My skin is soo dull and dry from this brutal winter and this will be the perfect moisturizer for me going into spring. This is also great because it works for skin and hair. 
Available at Sephora $16



          The next item on my list is the Lorac Pro Palette. I have heard so many great things about this palette. I'm a sucker for natural eyes and this palette has plenty of neutral matte shades to play with. I can't wait to get my hands on this palette!
'
Available at Ulta $42

The last item on my list this week is the Too Faced Better Than Falsies Mascara. A girl can never have too many mascaras, so I think any product that claims it's better than falsies needsto be in my collection.
 I love the cute gold packaging as well and a primer comes with the mascara. Perfect!

Available at Toofaced.com $35.00 

Don't forget to Enter To win the Physician's Formula Nudewear Bronzer here!

Follow Me on Instagram :http://instagram.com/christina_lisabeauty
Check out my Beauty Channel :https://www.youtube.com/user/ChristinaLisaBeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment