Tuesday, March 11, 2014

First Impression: Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette!

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to share my first impression of the Too Faced Summer Eyes Palette. I picked up this palette at the Too Faced 70% off Spring Fling Sale on the website. I'm so happy I picked this up because it is gorgeous!

The box that the palette comes in, it is really pretty and looks like pool water :)

The Palette itself in the tin packaging.



The palette contains 9 pretty eyeshadows which are a mix of matte, shimmery and satin finishes. There are 3 looks Day,  Classic,and Fashion.

The Day Look  Seashell a light peach color (Matte),  Plumeria a medium Pink color ( Satin), Cocoa beach a golden brown shimmery color ( Shimmer)

The Classic look which is my favorite Peach Fuzz a Shimmery Pale Peach Color(Shimmer)  Coral Crush a shimmering peachy coral color ( Satin) Chocolate Sun A deep brown with golden shimmer (Shimmer)


The Fashion look Sunbeam a yellow golden shimmery color (shimmer), Mermaid a Teal  Blue Color ( satin) Toasted Coconut  as Medium brown color (Satin)

 I'm so happy I picked up this palette it cost me $18 instead of $32 on sale on the Too Faced website. The colors are gorg and it will be so fun to play with in the summer.

Follow Me on Instagram :http://instagram.com/christina_lisabeauty
Check out my Beauty Channel :https://www.youtube.com/user/ChristinaLisaBeauty





No comments:

Post a Comment