Thursday, March 6, 2014

First Impression: NYC LIQUID LIPSHINE !

I picked up these NYC Liquid Lipshine Lip glosses from my local drugstore last week. I have to say I am really impressed with the quality of these $1.99 glosses! I picked up 3 colors Fashion Ave Fuchsia, Brighton Beach Peach, And Prospect Pink. These glosses are look great alone or worn over lipstick.

Packaging  for Prospect Pink,Fashion Ave Fuchsia, Brighton Beach Peach

Brighton Beach Peach, a shimmering peachy golden color

Prospect Pink, A shimmering baby pink color


Fashion Ave Fuchsia, a bright fuchsia color

Swatch of Fashion Ave Fuchsia

A Swatch of Prospect Pink

A swatch of Brighton Beach Peach


                                                             A Swatch of all  3 glosses


                                                            Available at local drugstores


No comments:

Post a Comment