Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Product Review: Carli Bybel Palette!

Hi Everyone!

This is kind of a late review but I couldn't pass up a review on this palette! When I found out that Carli Bybel the youtube makeup personality was coming out with a make up palette in  collaboration with BH Cosmetics I was very excited. I was very disappointed when I went to go order this palette because it was sold out. So I went on the waiting list to be notified when it comes back in stock. As soon as it was restocked I ordered 2 palettes. This is an amazing palette with beautiful shadows and highlighters for everyday wear. See below:

The packaging 

The inside of the palette 
The inside of the palette

Eyeshadow swatches

Eyeshadow Swatches 
eyeshadow swatches and Highlighters

 Highlighter


This palette is such a great value for $13.00 . All of the colors are amazing and are great quality.
This is limited edition and I dont think is still available on the BH cosmetic website.

xoxo,

Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment