Sunday, January 10, 2016

Prada Candy Floral Gift Set Review!

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year! I had been so busy at the end of 2015 that I haven't has the chance to post.

I received the Prada candy floral gift set around Christmas time.  This is such a beautiful gift set and an amazing fragrance.

The fragrance set comes in a pink round box with flowers on it. It reminds me of a vintage hat box.

                       The set includes a roller ball fragrance, a full size fragrance and a lotion.
                        The scent is sweet and floral with a little bit of spice, the notes are Sparkling Cedrat, Bouquet Of Cosmos, Benzoin, Caramel, White Musk.  I love floral scents so this is instantly my new favorite.

                                     This fragrance is available at Macy's and Sephora.

                                                              xoxo, Christina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment