Thursday, September 10, 2015

MAC VAMPLIFY REVIEW !

Hi Everyone!

I recently stopped by my local MAC store and  was so excited to see that they have released a new limited Edition  lip gloss called Vamplify. This lip gloss is a highly pigmented with a shiny finish. This gloss is also super moisturizing. It instantly became one of my faves!  The colors in this collection are very beautiful ranging from nudes to deep pinks. I only picked up one color in this collection called " What's going On? "  See Swatches Below :

The Sleek Packaging






                                                                  Swatch of the Lip Gloss


I really like these lip glosses and would recommend purchasing at least one from the collection.
They are now available in MAC store and online for $20.

xoxo,

Christina 


No comments:

Post a Comment