Sunday, August 23, 2015

Lush Haul and Review!

Hi Everyone,

So I stopped by my local Lush Cosmetics store last weekend and picked up a few items. I was looking for some face product and a few bath and body products to add to my regimen. See the items I picked up below:
1. Ocean Salt 
2. Cosmetic Lad 
3. Rosy Cheeks 


1. Ocean Salt face and body scrub 
2. Cosmetic Lad face moisturizer 
3. Rosy Cheeks face mask

Ocean salt is a great exfoliator made from sea salt, lime juice, and avocado butter.
This scrub smells amazing and works very nicely. I use it to exfoliate my face once a week.
It is not too course on the skin and little goes a long way.  The avocado butter helps to leave the skin moisturized. 


Rosy Cheeks is a face mask made with calamine powder and rose clay. This mask calms any skin irritation and soothes the skin. It smells amazing and leave my skin glowing. 


 The cosmetic lad skin moisturizer is made with lavender, wheatgrass and aloe vera. This is a nice moisturizer for every day use. I smells amazing and a little goes a long way. 

 Lush is a all natural cosmetics store with amazing products.

All items available at Lush.com

xoxo,
Christina




No comments:

Post a Comment