Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day FOTD/ Review Maybelline Color Lip Elixir &Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush!


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day! This year I decided to go with a pink look for Valentine's day. See which products I used below:  


Physician's Formula Happy Booster  7554 Pink 
Maybelline Color  Lip Elixir 085 Hibiscus Haven



The Packaging for  Hibiscus Haven

The Swatch for Hibiscus Haven
Its very pretty pink color, but comes off a little more lavender on my skin which I love. 
The formula is very smooth, creamy and has very great color pay off. See my review for Blush Essence 


Packaging for Physician's Formula Happy Booster  7554 Pink 

  
                      Packaging for Physician's Formula Happy Booster  7554 Pink with cute brush 
Swatches of the Physician's Formula Happy Booster
The blush has 4 shades of  iridescent pink ranging from light to dark. 
It is described on the packaging as a Radiant Blushing Glow/ Mood boosting effect. 
It contains plant extract called Euphoryl which promotes the feeling of happiness.
It also has a soft lavender scent which is calming.
Needless to say I was super happy all day wearing this blush. I applied it with a kabuki brush to the apples of my cheeks. I love this blush and the packaging is super cute!
$11.95 Drug Stores



No comments:

Post a Comment