Saturday, February 22, 2014

First Impression: Maybelline Baby Lips Lipbalm



I picked up the Maybelline Baby Lips  Dr Rescue Lip Balm from my local drug store last week. I choose the color Pink Me Up which is Rosy Pink Color.

The  Packaging


This lip balm is perfect because it moisturizes the lips by medicating them while adding a hint of pink color.



I also love that you get so much product in this lip balm.  The lip balm has a light mint smell because it is medicated.The texture is very light so it can be worn alone or under lip gloss. This is definitely one of my new favorite lip balms, I cant wait to try the other colors. 
                                                               
                                                       Available at Local Drug Stores $ 5.99

 Check out my beauty channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristinaLisaBeauty
                        Follow me on Instagram! http://instagram.com/christina_lisabeauty
            



No comments:

Post a Comment