Sunday, July 26, 2015

MAC Giambattista Valli Review and Swatches/ FOTD!

Hi Everyone,

I was super excited about the release of the MAC Giambattista Valli Collection. I purchased 2 lipsticks from this collection from Macy's and 1 lipstick from Bloomingdales.com. I'm so happy that I got my hands on these before they sold out. See below the shades that I picked up:



The beautiful floral packaging 


The color of the lipstick is on the back of package 

Left to Right " Charlotte", " Tats", " Eugenie"

Swatches (Left to Right) Charlotte, Eugenie, Tats
The formula for these is  lipsticks is Matte. These are highly pigmented and the color payoff is great.
Charlotte is a deep Cherry red with blue under tones.
Eugenie is a deep Burgundy vamp color. 
Tats is a beautiful Fuchsia pink color. 



My favorite lipstick in this collection is "Tats" worn in the above photo.

These are available on Mac.com, Macys, Bloomingdales for $18.

xoxo,

Christina 








No comments:

Post a Comment