Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Review!

Hi Everyone!

I recently stopped by my local Macy's to check out new products. I was approached by a makeup artist at the Bare Minerals counter and she recommended that I try the Complexion Rescue.
                                    

Complexion Rescue is a Tinted Moisturizer with sunscreen to guard your skin from sun exposure. This is perfect for me because I don't wear foundation everyday but I do like to have coverage for my
 blemishes.


                   


I picked up the color Chestnut 09. This tinted moisturizer is easy to use and blend in. You can build the coverage by applying with a brush. It lasts all day without retouching. I would recommend it for anyone who doesn't wear foundation daily but still wants to have coverage and protect your skin.

Available at Macys.com and counter $30

No comments:

Post a Comment