Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall Beauty: Wine Color Lipstick!

Hi Everyone, I know it has been a while since I have posted. I'm so happy that it's Fall and there are so many beauty trends. I have decided to try out the wine colored lip trend. I went into MAC on my birthday last week and looked for a dark wine colored lipstick. I came across this wine colored amplified creme lipstick called Dark Side.  The make up artist also suggested that I pick up a Dazzle Glass lip gloss in the color " Date Night"to to go on top of my the lipstick. These two are a great combo. See details below:

MAC AMPLIFIED LIPSTICK CALLED DARK SIDE


Swatch of Dark Side

DAZZLE GLASS LIP GLOSS PACKAGING


SWATCH OF DATE NIGHT



I wore this lip combination for my birthday and it looked amazing.

XO,

Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment